The O-ring seal is widely used across virtually every industry, due to its incredibly versatility. From general engineering through to critical oil and gas applications, there is an O-ring to stand up to all kinds of pressures, temperatures and media exposure.
FTL can source O-rings in EPDM, FKM, NBR, HNBR, PTFE and FFKM, in a selection of standard sizes as well as custom-made moulds. Whether you are using O-rings as a standalone static sealing element or as an energising component in a more complex seal, contact our engineers who can design a seal you can trust.
- Supplied in any size or quantity, from 0.8mm to 2.4m internal diameter
- Excellent range of elastomer materials, suited to any food or pharmaceutical application
- Simple groove design and easy to install
- Compliances including FDA, USP Class VI, WRAS, FTW and 3-A
- Metal-detectable O-rings available, to minimise rubber contamination risk in food process
How can we help? Browse all types of Static Seals or alternatively, if you need to speak to an FTL engineer chat with us online for more details.
What are the benefits of O-ring seals?
- Versatility: Our O-ring seals can be supplied in any size and quantity, from a 0.8mm to 2.4 m internal diameter.
- Adhering to industry standards: The seals comply with all the major food and pharmaceutical industry guidelines, including FDA, USP and more.
- Simple groove design: With a robust groove design, the O-ring seals are easy to install in a number of applications, such as milling machines and blenders.